Runner Up Best In Show Winning
AUST CH TULLAVIEW THE DEVIL IN DENIM
Sire: CH TULLAVIEW TAKE YOUR MARK (AI)
Dam: CH TULLACREST DEVIL INPRADA
Born: 12 July 2011
Denim is from Shiloh's last litter, and whilst not planned we are considering him to be a pleasant surprise! This handsome Blue & White boy has super construction accompanied by a sweet and relaxed personality, proving to us that sometimes things happen for a reason. He has been DNA tested clear for CL, CEA & TNS as well as being free from other inherited conditions, and has been hip and elbow scored. Denim is retired from the show-ring and living the farm-life in Victoria, lovingly spoilt by Chris & Les Kelly. He is co-owned with Hannah Kelly at Qeltynn Border Collies.
Celebrating a New Australian Champion!
Multiple Specialty class wins
Runner Up Best In Show WDCNSW
- Runner Up Best Exhibit In Show (Working Dog Club of NSW May 2013) at just 22 months old!
- Multiple Class In Group winner
- Puppy of Breed (Canberra Royal 2012)
- Puppy of Breed and 5th Place All Breeds Puppy Sweepstakes (Sydney Royal 2012)
- Puppy In Show (BCCNSW April 2012) under John Sullivan (Kennoway BCs)
- Junior In Show (Northern Collie & Shetland Sheepdog Semi-Specialty August 2012)
- Opposite Junior In Show (NSW Southern Dist BC Club September 2012)
- Opposite Intermediate In Show (BCCV June 2013) under Robyn Evans (Winpara BCs)
- 4th Place Intermediate Dog (3rd Australian Border Collie National, Victoria 2014) under John Ritchie (Dykebar BCs)
- Australian Championship Title gained in relatively limited showing
Critique from 2012 Sydney Royal judge, Dr G Bodegard (Sweden), reads: "Very attractive young dog, nice face, a bit un concentrated ears still, nice set of neck, good length of body, particularly nice in rear, very nice angulations, his colour is actually blue." Denim won Puppy of Breed.
Critique from June 2013 BCCV judge, Ms Robyn Evans (Winpara BCs), reads: "Smaller sized blue and white male of excellent breed type. Attractive head with good stop but would prefer broader skull and wider placed eyes. Good eye shape and colour, well set ears. Good shoulder layback, balanced angulation and short hocks. Very good topline which he held on the move. Moved with a smooth, balanced and ground covering stride, clean coming and going. Correct texture coat and presented in very good condition." Denim won 1st Intermediate Dog
Critique from 3rd Border Collie National 2014 judge, Mr John Ritchie (Dykebar BCs), reads: "What a lovely blue boy this is and I was really drawn to him for his very lovely moderate type, has such a well balanced head, masculine but with refinement, correct stop, dark eye, good ears, super neck, fabulous front angles and upper arm, good front legs and feet, correct body length but felt at times his topline could be a bit firmer, croup ok, good tail set and carriage, moved soundly out and back but felt he could have just given a bit more on the side gait which unfortunately this lost a couple of placings, well handled and presented." Denim was 4th in Intermediate Dog.